Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 29, 2014


The 8th Birthday Celebration of Gungun at Cuttack Home :

                Gungun my niece, is the most affectionate niece or nephew that I have amongst all. She is fun to talk to, as she is very mild, humble  and caring. She loves food and sleep, the more the merrier ! May be that is why , she is healthy and slow. I discuss about her likes and dislikes, whenever I go out for a morning walk or a drive with her. She is very possessive about me, whenever we play Ludo or whenever there are some differences.
Sometimes, I give more  time to her younger sister Ritu , as she is blunt, to get what she wants ! If Gungun sees me spending more time with Ritu, she goes to a corner and feels low. After asking her many times about the reason, she says she is getting used to it  !
Getting used to what ? Once, I asked !
"Ritu is beautiful, with fair skin and thin. She speaks fast and very well. She is good in her studies with A grades in all ! But I am her opposite ! Bulky, dusky, dumb and a B grader !"She said it once, in one go !
       I felt miserable about my position trying to see, if I could convince her, that it was not true. For a parent or a Guardian. all children are equal irrespective of their looks or talents. But a girl at seven could feel this and express it was not, what I expected from her. I hugged her tightly then , for a few minutes, wishing it would erase the feelings of inferiority of  her at a tender age. Now I spend more time with her. Take special care of her. Make her feel that talents and achievements can come,  even at a later stage. Life is a great teacher to explain when it is needed.
Now, I always make sure that I visit her and spend time with her during her birthday every year , wherever she is !
She is my Darling and I have all my prayers,  for her happiness and wellbeing wherever she is . May God shower her with health and Happiness  and let her blossom bright and beautifully and brilliantly  in the years to come !
                             Happy Birthday, Gungun !
 


                                                 GUNGUN WITH HER GANG



                                          GUNGUN WITH HER GANG

 
                                                Liza with KOONMOON

















 
                                                 GUNGUN WITH HER GANG

 

 

 

 





 

                             GUNGUN WITH HER FAV COUSIN BITTU
































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment